Thursday, October 21, 2010

Someone Has the Same Stage Name As Me What Do I Do?

There is a name I want to use for my music career and there are singers on myspace and youtube using the same one...they're not famous at all though but should i keep it or not?

Answer on Someone Has the Same Stage Name As Me What Do I Do?

I have seen this same stupid argument before.. "SOMEONE ELSE HAS MY CB HANDLE.. WHAT DO IT DO?

Since NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE FAMOUS.. then DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT... one of you MAY become famous.. but the odds are that BOTH of you will fall into the black hole of OBSCURITY.. so don't worry about it.

In the unlikely that BOTH of you DO become famous.. then one of you can change your name and be introduced on stage as SO-AND-SO formerly known as SUCH-AND-SUCH.. STING has not always bee STING and CAT STEPHENS is now YOUSEFF.