Thursday, June 3, 2010

Need to gain weight ...tips plz?

btw i am veryy choosy and not a foodie too...!plus i have to manage to get, cook or eat stuf on my own for my diet ...so plz suggest some easy to make things ! and my appetite is such tht it doesnt gain weight easily...plus i am out of money...so no point of workout..jus diet !thank u

Answer on Need to gain weight ...tips plz?

I'm guessing you want to gain weight, as in muscle mass, so don't eat a ton of carbs, that will just make you fat. If you are always hungry, that will just make matters worse. My boyfriend is a hard gainer too, so he went "GOMAD" -- Gallon of Milk a Day. It's easy, just drink a large glass of milk with your meals and as a snack. Without knowing what you normally eat, it's hard to recommend anything else, but eat more protein too. A rule of thumb I learned from a doctor and former body builder is try to eat 200 grams of protein a day and less than 200 grams of carbs. I know money is an issue, but try to do something when you can, push-ups, sit ups, squats-- those are all free.

Hope this helps, good luck!