Saturday, March 6, 2010

Is my boyfriend fake?

There is a whole bunch of people I think are fake.

First of all, I've known these people for 3 years. I have never met them. There are several of them.
They are my best friends. My friends made me a myspace, and I met them through my friends.

Now I talk to them all on facebook, I think they are people controlled by my friends. I shouldn't think this but I do. I am really paranoid about a lot of things. They have pictures of themselves and family and stuff on facebook. There is like one, where one of my friends are in a picture with them

Now one of them asked me out the other day, and I said yes because I really like him, but there is no way to know if he is real. This makes me sad.

Answer on Is my boyfriend fake?

how can someone ask you out on the internet if you guys are not gonna go out in real life?