Monday, March 15, 2010

How is this diet/exercise plan?

I want to start a diet/exercise plan soon. As far as exercise goes, I am purchasing the P90X sometime this month...so I think this will defintely cover all the bases there. For diet, I'm throwing around some ideas...
Breakfast:
Fruit smoothie made with freshly frozen fruit and organic apple juice
Egg white omelette
Wheat toast with natural peanut butter
Snack:
Carrots and celery dipped in hummus OR
Wheat Thins with Laughing Cow cheese
Lunch:
Turkey sandwich
Apple
Fiber One bar
Snack:
Cucumbers with fat free ranch dip OR
Grapes and cheese cubes
Dinner:
Salmon or chicken
Green beans or corn
Whole wheat noodles or brown rice
Snack:
Frozen yogurt with strawberry slices

I will drink water and 2 cups of coffee a day (I need my coffee!) :)

So what do you think? What changes would you make?

Answer on How is this diet/exercise plan?

P90X comes with a meal plan, so you may as well wait and just use the one they reccommend. just a warning though, P90X is VERY DIFFICULT, requires insane commitment and is very expensive, the cost of the food alone could break you. just sayin, make sure you are 100% committed before shelling out the money!