Thursday, July 3, 2008

Will people who moved in their high school years please reply?

Hi my name is Alex and I am in 10th grade currently. i m moving this summer to Texas for my 11th grade year. I have won class president for my soon to be old school for next year and I do not want to go. So how was it when you moved examples please?

Answer on Will people who moved in their high school years please reply?

so ive moved very often. i was in one school for one yr, another for like three weeks, another for a yr and a half, another one for a yr and a half also, and then another one for two yrs, then another one for one yr, then another one for two yrs, then another one for one yr, and no i moved into my sophmore yr into another school. crazy huh. its always been fine, its so easy to make friends if they know youre new. honestly when you move you get to find out who our real friends were after all. This time though i have to say that it was a little harder. I dont wana scare you, but for the first time, i dont really have many friends. it all depends on how you handle it. my mistake was that i targeted one person to talk to in every class, that might be good, but try switching it up everyday so that theres variety. it depends on what kind of person you are too. but dont worry, find people with your interests. class president? sounds like you need to get involved real quick in school activities, so ask for that as soon as you get there, good luck:)