Thursday, July 3, 2008

How to get over my cold quickly?

I have a cold for about 3 days now. It's almost the end of my spring break and I would like to spend the night at my best friends house at least once. I have:

A very runny nose
A cough
Losing my voice every now and again
A headache every once in a while.

I have been using everything I have, which is:

Saline nasal spray
Vick's vapor rub
Tissues
Warm Bath
Cool Cloth
Pain reliever

I'm only a 13 year old girl so I can't use much and I don't have anything like vitamin c or any pills except for a daily multi vitamin, which I rarely take.

Answer on How to get over my cold quickly?

Zicam! It was made just for what you want; to shorten colds. You can buy it anywhere, probably cheapest at Walmart. Talk to the pharmacist if you have any questions.
Get well soon!! ;)