hey im a guy just to let you know :) but i have like a couple of them on the side of my face not like big or white heads just red. how do i get rid of them and get nice smooth face :O? i dont mind how much i spend i know eating lollies doesnt help either :P could you please help? thanks.
Answer on How too get rid of pimples and get nice skin?
1) Rub face with lemon juice. Use real lemon wedge if possible.
2) drink lots of water, it flushes out the system naturally.
3) natural porridge oats, if you mix some in a bowl and scrub your face 2x per week with it, you'll feel the difference in no time.
3)natural egg white, if you beat it for a minute or 2 and apply it to face as mask (maybe with half a teaspoon lemon juice) it helps to tighten pores so that less grease is on the skin to mix with any bacteria...and in so doing, less pimples.
4) honestly, don't use proactive or neutrogena or skin id or any chemically based product on your skin. Not only will it make your face extrememly dry it will iriitate and make your zits worse over time. Trust me, katy perry and justin bieber DO NOT use proactive its just an advertisement ploy.
5) Put toothpaste on your pimple before you go to bed, should help reduce swelling overnight. Make sure it is the paste not the gel. One of the most popular acne home remedies. I use colgate total effects with whitening. It feels cool and minty after a bit and makes your zits feel better. It dries them up to. Only use as a spot treatment, though. It might sting a bit at first but so does facial washes.
6) Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne.
7) Place strawberry leaves on the acne, the alkalinity helps to reduce the swelling.
8) Another method is to massage the face with the skin of lemon before washing with lukewarm water.
9) Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. At least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables should be included in your diet. All acne home remedies should include a healthy diet.
10) A couple of garlic cloves, crushed and dabbed on the face 1-2 times a day.
11) Apply fresh lemon juice on the affected area overnight. Wash off with warm water next morning.
12) Use 2-3 tsp. dried basil leaves to 1 cup boiling water. Steep 10-20 minutes. Cool, and apply with cotton ball.
13) Grind orange peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts.
14) Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day.
15) Tea is another solution, it really helps work wonders on skin problems. Its weird but true. Drink four cups a day to get the full benefit.
16) Ice down the acne before bed, by morning it should be noticeably less swollen. This is also great to do before school because it will reduce redness and size. Keep an ice pack in an insulated lunch box in your locker so you can re-do this during lunch.
17) Take vitamin B5 and zinc supplements daily to strengthen the skin's resistance to acne.
18) Mix some vinegar and salt in a bowl. Pour a little bit in your hand and rub it on the pimples. Soak a face towel in it and dab it on the bumps. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and rinse it off.
19) Blend cucumber and make a paste. Apply this as a mask on your face and leave it for 1/2 hour and then rinse. This refreshes your skin and prevents acne.
20) Grind some nutmeg with milk and apply on affected area. Pimples disappear like magic without leaving a mark.
21) Make a paste by mixing 3 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples before sleeping and wash it next morning with warm water. Repeat for two weeks, pimples will disappear forever.
22) Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications.
23) First wash face and then dab acne with cotton balls soaked in vinegar.
24) Apply ripe Tomatoes pulp on acne, pimples and kept upto 1 hour, then wash.
25) Honey is a great remedy for skin blemishes and acne because the honey kills bacteria.
26) I've also been trying the hot water and cold water method. It's when you are in a bath or shower and just before you get out of the bath, run boiling hot water through your shower and on to your face, it may be painful but you have got to be strong. Then immediately run cold water and do the same thing.
The hot water opens up your pours and cleans it, and the cold water closes it. It feels lovely and it helps your skin.
27) use a qtip and have the hottest water running (this is to open up your pore) then put the qtip under the faucet, and put the qtip on your zit-hold it there. then apply some soap and then have the coldest water running (to close the pore so dirt doesn't come in) and put the qtip under the water and put the qtip on your zit.
28) NEVER use a washcloth to wash your face
Washcloths will irritate your skin and are far too abrasive. Use your hands and gently wash in circular motions.
29) Drying Your Face
When you dry your face, gently pat with a soft towel. This is crucial. If you treat your face with kid gloves, it will reward you with a softer, less oily complexion.
There you go....at least one of theses methods should work 4 u