1. After World War I ended, the "Big Four" allied nations created the Treaty of Versailles. Who were the "Big Four" allied nations? (2 points)
-Britain, France, Germany, and Italy
-Russia, France, Germany, and the United States
-Britain, France, Italy, and the United States
-Spain, Germany, Italy, and the United States
2. After Hitler became dictator, he put all of the following policies into effect EXCEPT __________________. (2 points)
-establishing the Gestapo
-burning books that opposed the Nazi belief system
-making all army officers promise to obey his orders
-creating labor unions
3. On November 9, 1938, Jewish businesses, homes, and synagogues were broken into and destroyed. This was known as ___________________. (2 points)
-"The Day of Broken Glass"
-"The Night of Broken Glass"
-"The Violent Night"
-"The Destructive Day"
4. Which country helped Sun Yat-Sen to maintain power in China in the early 1900s by sending troops, money, and supplies to China? (2 points)
5. What special privilege does a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council have? (2 points)
-three seats instead of one in the General Assembly
-three votes instead of one in the General Assembly
-the right to veto any action of the General Assembly
-the right to veto any action of the Security Council
thank You sooo much !:D
answer any that you kno
Answer on 5 history questions,HELP PLEASE? 10 POINTS!:D?
1. (i'm not sure, but its most likely) -Britain, France, Italy, and the United States
2.creating labor unions
3. The night of broken glass (Kristalnacht)
4&5.i don't know
sorry, i wish i could tell you more.