In Chemistry class, we are learning about how substances kill certain bacteria. Well, this came to mind. Acids with a very low pH (below 1) kill 100% of bacteria. So when you take a bath, the purpose of it is to kill the bacteria that causes you to smell thus you are "cleaning" yourself. But ordinary soaps only kill 74% of bacteria. I heard taking a bath in battery acid will kill 100% of all bacteria because its pH is 0.6. I bought some battery acid today-about 2 gallons of it from a local chemist. I am ready to pour in the bath tub. But I want to make sure that it is completely safe. Is this smart to do? Please respond, thanks :)
Answer on Is this a safe thing to do?
Really?? Troll, or the next candidate for a darwin award I wonder??